Share to Inspire is a program where people and caregivers can let BMS know they would like to have a positive impact on others by sharing their experiences. Participants may have the opportunity to share their story more broadly or to participate in feedback sessions and advisory boards. See What would I do as part of the Share to Inspire program? to learn more.
Types of opportunities may include:
- Sharing your health journey with BMS employees
- Being featured in educational or promotional materials, including those that may be public facing
- Providing feedback on educational or promotional materials
Matching of patients and caregivers to BMS opportunities is based on participant interest level and availability and BMS program needs.
Sign up to take part in the program here. Once you’ve submitted your contact information, a member of the BMS team will be in touch with more details.
- BMS may reach out to learn more about you.
- After we hear your story and understand your experience and interests, we will begin to consider which programs are a potential fit for you.
- We may reach out to you to ask if we can interview you to learn more about your health journey and story. We are excited to learn why it’s important to you to share your story.
- When a project opportunity arises that you may be a good fit for, the BMS team will ask you if you are interested.
We understand that you may be busy, experience health challenges, or just need some rest and relaxation! When we reach out to you for a potential project, we will ask if you are interested.